Welcome to Join the International Training Workshop on CNC Technologies
June 2nd, 2021, the “International Training Workshop on CNC Technologies”, which is co-organized by School of Mechanical Science and Engineering (MSE) of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) and Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd., is officially enrolling students now! We sincerely welcome personnel from manufacturing companies, research institutes, government agencies and universities which are in the field of CNC technology and coming from developing countries to attend this training course.
I. Objective of This Training
The “International Training Workshop on CNC Technologies” is aimed at training professional and technical personnel in the CNC industries from developing countries. The trainees will learn the advanced technologies and frontiers in the field of CNC. This workshop will help the developing countries to facilitate the industrialization of CNC and robotics, promote the international exchange, cooperation and talent training between China and other developing countries, and achieve the goal of mutual benefit and win-win situation.
II. Training Methods & Contents
The workshop is consisted of four parts: lectures, cloud visits, remote practical training and group discussion, which elaborates the principles and development trends of CNC technology, practices the operation, programming, and processing of CNC systems, acquaints trainees with the characteristics and advantages of Chinese CNC products, explains the related technologies of CNC systems, and the basic knowledge of intelligent manufacturing and industrial robots, and provides opportunities to operate simple robots. In addition, trainees will visit Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd., National Innovation Institute of Digital Design and Manufacturing and other institutions, and learn traditional cultures such as Chinese calligraphy, martial arts, Chinese and paper cutting.
III. Date & Venue & Enrollment About Training
The enrollment Deadline is September 1st, 2021.
1st – 26th Nov. 2021 (20 workdays）
Pure online (ZOOM Cloud Meetings app and International Cloud Learning Platform of HUST will be adopted
Personnel from industries, institutes, government sectors, and universities in the field of CNC technology from developing countries.
IV. Requirements for Trainees
1. Engineers, technicians, researchers, enterprise administrators, and government officials from developing countries.
2. Working experience in mechanical, electrical or automation related industries.
3. Have a good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
4. Familiar with CNC technology development situation of trainee’s country and provide a report on this issue.
5. Comply with laws and regulations of P. R. China and respect Chinese traditional customs during the stay in China, and abide by the behaving rules of network learning.
6. Trainees that complete all the study requirements of the training program, will be recommended by HUST if apply for further Master degree programs of HUST.
V. Contact Information
– Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd.
– Tel: +86 15736790171
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contacts: Ms. Sara Zheng
To get more details about the “International Training Workshop on CNC Technologies”, please contact us for more information such as application, admission, sponsors and etc.
Come and join us. If you are interested in the training, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line.