- Fast movement: the working cycle can be as high as 16 times/min, effectively improving production efficiency.
- Large range of motion: the maximum working radius can reach 1510mm, which can be easily applied to punching occasions where the center distance of the punch is 3m.
- Cost-effective: compared with the 6-joint robot, this automated case palletizer robot adopts a 4-joint design, which effectively reduces the input cost and can meet various handling and palletizing applications.
- Easy maintenance: the robotic bag palletizer has a simple structure, adopting a modular component structure and a combined deceleration mechanism, with low difficulty in fault maintenance, and can quickly restore production after troubleshooting.
- High reliability: the whole machine adopts high-performance core components, with low stability and low failure rate, which provides high-reliability performance guarantee for the whole machine, and can continuously perform production tasks for a long time.
- Multiple uses: it is widely used for handling in hot forging, stamping, machine loading and unloading industries, and for palletizing egg, case and bag and etc.
- Strong scalability: it can flexibly arrange and adjust the production connection method according to the actual production needs, and can quickly realize flexible production and follow-up plans to change the design and expand the application.
RMD410 Automated Palletizer Robot
- RMD410 is a 4-axis multi-joint automated palletizer for palletizing case, bags and etc.
- Payload capacity 10kg
- Repeat positioning accuracy ±0.08mm, maximum working radius 1510mm
- High precision, fast running speed, convenient maintenance, etc.
- Widely used in handling, palletizing and other fields.
|Degree of freedom||4|
|Maximum working radius||1510mm|
|Range of motion||J1||±170°|
|Rated speed||J1||3.925 rad/s, 225°/s|
|J2||3.925 rad/s, 225°/s|
|J3||3.925 rad/s, 225°/s|
|J4||6.28 rad/s, 360°/s|
|Maximum speed||J1||5.23 rad/s, 300°/s|
|J2||5.23 ad/s, 300°/s|
|J3||6.54 rad/s, 375°/s|
|J4||12.56 rad/s, 720°/s|
|Allowable moment of inertia||J4||0.25kg㎡|
|Applicable environment||Temperature||0 ~ 45°|
|Humidity||30% ~ 95%|
|Others||Avoid contact with flammable, explosive or corrosive gases and liquids. Keep away from electronic noise sources (plasma).|
|Cable Length of Instructor||8metre|
|Body-cabinet connection length||6metre|
|I/O parameters||Digital Quantity: 32 Input, 31 Output|
|Rated voltage||Three phases AC380V 50Hz|
|Body protection grade||IP54 (End of arm IP67)|
|Installation method||Ground installation, upside down, side hanging, installation in any direction|
|Control cabinet protection grade||IP53|
|Control cabinet size||780 (wide)x 450 (thick)x 950 (high) – standing|
|Control cabinet weight||50KG|
Patent Certification, Excellent Strength
In the history of more than 29 years of development, it has won many awards and more than 1,000 patent certifications.